What is WEARABLE EXPO?
WEARABLE EXPO is the world's leading exhibition for wearable devices and technologies. All about wearables gather from around the world - from wearable devices to IoT, AR/VR technology, the latest materials & components.
in random order / as of Nov. 25
2022/11/25 Tour Partners available!
2022/11/21 Exhibitor Directory available!
2022/11/21 List of Exhibitors available!
2022/11/15 Travel Information available!
2022/11/14 Conference Program available!
2022/11/11 VIP Registration available!
2022/10/14 Media Partners updated!
2022/05/13 New Brochure downloadable!
2022/02/03 Post Show Report released!
2022/01/24 Visitor Count 2022 released!
2022/01/21 Visitor Ticket Request for 2023 started!
2022/01/21 Exhibiting Info Request for 2023 started!
2022/01/19 Scene from Day 1 released!
Thorough measures against Covid-19
Exhibition will be held taking safety measures following the guidelines of the government, municipalities and the exhibition industry association
RX Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
RX Japan organises 94 exhibitions* a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 35 fields including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical. Please visit the RX Japan website for details of 94 exhibitions in 35 fields annually organised by RX Japan. *Composed of 363 Sub-exhibitions Click here for details >>
Mission of RX Japan
1. Contribute to exhibitors' sales growth by organizing exhibitions
2. Contribute to the revitalization and development of various industries by organizing exhibitions
3. Make Japan the business hub for the industry by organizing exhibitions
4. Deliver a huge economic impact on the host city by organizing exhibitions
5. Contribute to accelerating international trade and the development of the global economy by organizing exhibitions
The numbers of visitors, exhibitors and speakers on this website are forecasts. The number may differ from the actual number at the show.