The World's Leading Exhibition for Wearables
What is WEARABLE EXPO?
WEARABLE EXPO is the world's leading exhibition for wearable devices and technologies. All about wearables gather from around the world - from wearable devices to IoT, AR/VR technology, the latest materials & components.
2023/02/28 Post-Show Report 2023 released!
2023/01/30 Visitor Count 2023 released!
2023/01/27 Visitor Ticket Request for upcoming shows available!
2023/01/27 Exhibiting Info Request for upcoming shows available!
2023/01/25 Scene from Day 1 released!
Jan. 24 (Wed) – 26 (Fri) | Tokyo Big Sight, Japan
RX Japan Ltd.
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
RX Japan organises 96 exhibitions* a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 38 fields including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical. Please visit the RX Japan website for details of 96 exhibitions in 38 fields annually organised by RX Japan. *Composed of 353 Sub-exhibitions Click here for details >>
Mission of RX Japan
1. Contribute to exhibitors' sales growth by organizing exhibitions
2. Contribute to the revitalization and development of various industries by organizing exhibitions
3. Make Japan the business hub for the industry by organizing exhibitions
4. Deliver a huge economic impact on the host city by organizing exhibitions
5. Contribute to accelerating international trade and the development of the global economy by organizing exhibitions
The numbers of visitors, exhibitors and speakers on this website are forecasts. The number may differ from the actual number at the show.